01 October, 2009

Brrr...This is awesome!

I stepped out the door this morning, clad in lightweight polyester moisture wicking running garb, and encountered a foreign sensation. I was actually cold. Fall has finally rolled into the valley of the spun, and a sunny 65° morning greeted me. I shook it off and started down the road, warming up quickly. I took my usual thirty minute route, but this time I encountered rabbits, squirrels and various other wildlife enjoying the cool morning. By the end of it, I was hot, sweaty and tired, but I was able to relax on my patio to cool down. I think I'm going to enjoy running a little more over the next few months.

As of today, I have 23 days until the Human Race 10K and 108 days until the Rock 'N Roll Arizona Half Marathon.

No comments:

Post a Comment